Despite the Reverence and Tyrants of Chaos!!!

Posted by Firetyrant Firetyrant
TOC Records is hosting an awesome double bill at The Slice in Lethbridge, AB, Saturday, May 13, 2017. Despite the Reverence is touring to promote the release of their latest CD, Becoming the Savage, and the Tyrants accepted the opportunity to take a break from writing to play for our favourite people and hone our summer show. Advance tickets are $10.00 and $15.00 at the door, but if history tells us anything, there won't be many tickets, if any, at the door!!!